THE DIARY OF ALICIA

(:

Saturday, November 24, 2007

prince harry my wombat!

my baby and his bro!
on our wedding day!

Prince Henry Charles Albert David Windsor.

Prince Harryborn: 15-09-1984birth place: London, UK














okay today i woke up approximately 11am(i noe early innit) my normal times are 1pm so yeah big big difference! so yeah my day started up with nasi lemak rendang, n watch sum tv programme than at 3 i went up 2 study bio yeah i noe at least i finish 1 bab out of 9 yay me!!so yeah been missing mal lots havent been taken much if u were wonderin hus mal( my bestie) so yeah well accordin to her sis she misses our memories well mal i doo toooo! imagine when im gonna go overseas ryte after o levels for all those busy bodys cud be ireland or poland will go where the wind blows me or rahter where the plane takes me! so yeah back to mallory i miss u mal n if yr readin this i wan us to hang out b4 my japan trip yeah baby im goin japan:D osaka than tokyo n no with parents alone i say! alone well may b not as alone but with frens:D so yeah today had the pemberontakan again well i really hope indians do get 1 million usd!! id be rich i tell u c thats the privellege of being a mix u win both ways:D so yeah my bro keeps emphasizing that i shud cut the crap of marryin my PRINCE HARRY( i will n will marry my one n only harry!) so yeah my current obsession is prince harry i can talk about him days n nights 4 the record he cant marry a chatolic n the conflict is i am i mean ntg wrong in him marryin one its just that he wudnt get the throne n phulez theres like william n charles infront of him so yeah i think he wud rather take me now wont u harry!its just that im deeply inlove with him his lk the love of my love n no i don like him cuz his a prince but i do like him cuz his my wombat!anyways carrryin on harrys on 7 yrs apart so age is not the matter here!! i wud become princess alicia gabriella noelle anthony! one u shall c! anyways i shall love n cherish u my prince harry!!and i also say point blank on the way outta the carpark!!! n i was singing ipoh mali loud loud(yes don be near me i do crazy stuff) n they turned n look n i say u suck n smiled:D a pinch of sarcasm doesnt hurt anybody!!! than i came back around 10pm planned to study but what the heck mummy said not 2 be kiasu!! also an excuse not to fall asleep but yes im gonna start studyin already!! nerdyfying baby!!! till than diary lots love!

No comments: