THE DIARY OF ALICIA

(:

Monday, November 26, 2007

jingle bell jingle bell jingle rock!



today my day started at 1pm(usual timing)yes right on schedule decided to sleep in cuz mummy went to work sis went to college daddy work so me alone!! sleep is gud:D ouh yes b4 that i din go to parade mall yesterday i went to pyramid two first we watched the movie hitman n i fell in love with agent 47!! what he had this hot barcode tattoo on his bald head( i absolutely love bald guys)(don ask) n had a blast at marks n spencers i bought 3 jeans n 4 tops the bill came up u wudnt wanna noe n we shopped more till we drop anyways i bought my winter stuff cuz as u noe i lost mine n its been while when i travelled durin the winter except last year to america! but but i lost it on the plane! so anyways did sum studyin today despite it was only an hour n i watched sum movie survivin for christmas by ben affleck his makin me wan him more!!! anyways just got back from parade shoppin n saw alots of my frens working there:s really don they have a life my moto is''i don work 4 ppl...ppl work 4 me''' lol thats just being bitchy anyways im too young! enjoy life first than only start workin my bro say studyin life is better than workin so i trust him more since his 9 years my senior his how do i put his more seen the outside world than i have n ouh i just realised that i cant live without my siblings i just love them to death n will die 4 them!!!! mallorys off to boot camp that pretty much suck no body to talk me through the nite n no gossipin!!im so in the holiday mood now the idea of christmas just excites me countin down the days! n baking cookies is a must do druin this holiday season sadly here we don celebrate grand with no snow it wudnt be a white christmas 4 me n i wanna join this years carollin if im back intime otherwise n yeah not gonna have an open house decided that christmas shud be family time or either go back to the portuguese settlement(bros chicks place) n have fun there seriously the ppl are more alive there!!!anyways its gettin late now n yeah my dog is the cutest shite ever!! love u cookie marie anthony!(hey we treat her a part of the family)n i mean really heres the pic of my winter stuff n cookie:D
winter stuff

No comments: