THE DIARY OF ALICIA

(:

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

just an ordinary day

my day started at 10 am had bio tuition!!!! till 12 funny how my teacher makes me feel extermely stupid not to mention his hotnesSS ahaha but no special feelings just like an older brother to me....we learn about chapter 4 was suppose to do chapter 5 but but i cudnt take the heat n my teacher already knew i was fallin asleep so he left early! so watched 'zoom' where this 4 kids have super powers than went out with mummy where i discuss about my kids name i noe it seems really early but u see what happen to my cousin my auntie named her at the last minute n they got her spellin jumbled up instead of valentine they named her valentinee with the double ee!! so yeah if i decided to have kids i wan minimum 3 max 5 lol my first born shall n will be a boy his name shall be ephraim ezekiel windsor(followed by his surname),my second kid wud be a girl name azelle juliette diandra(followed by the surname) my third kid wud be emilio aiden windsor(followed by surname) n if i get another two kids well imma give my hubby a chance to name them ahahahhaha i sound as thou im gonna get pregnant soon which i wudnt im a gud girl!!! strong in faith tooo its fascinatin how i get amaze by jews n i wanna marry them tooo i mean jesus was jew! at least i get to pop the glass at the wedding!!!( u noe what i mean mal):P mummy think i fantasize to much but she said she wudnt stop me from marryin a jew at least a freedom of joy but na im still choosin a chatolic no offence outdere:P anyways im heaps about xmas im tellin u the prezies,hugs,n kisses all sound good to me n ouh yeah nick went to thailand today have a gud trip n don 4 get not to hit on the chicks with adams apple:P ahahahhahaha!!anyways

i wanna go to my concerto but but it seems that i wud be tired n wudnt get enuff energy 4 my trip n my bros of cuz happy 4 that he doesnt like me to go 4 concerts his idea is download pirated songs which are 4 free he tells me im too expensive!!! mummy just annouced that im goin to stockholm(sweden) n luths(france) next year she said cud be in february but i hope she changes it to december cuz im friggin SPM i cant wait to finish skul i finally relax!! heres my

plans after spm:
-bum around at home eatin doritos n ruffles
-taking my drivers license
-travel the world(i wanna go russia,india,africa,brazil,iceland,antartica
-wanna sign up 4 a good cause n do charity work in india 4 3 months
-go out chillin with at fridays or tony roma;s
-curve
-bali with faye,may yuan,mallory n sook wai
-stare at the tv flippin the damn channel 4 a good soap opera that just makes u burst out into tears

anyways thats my plan after spm heres my plane b4 spm
-study hard
-study extermely hard
-booster shot of studyin harder
-the final day of studyin
-THE BIG DAY!


anyways i feel that ppl shud have a head start it gives that early boost to achieve what u wan n what yr goals are mummy says im being to kiasu but cmmon what have i acheived this holiday none!! anyways gotta start now!!! i wudnt blog much next year as my head is in the game!! wish me luck fellow readers!

No comments: