THE DIARY OF ALICIA

(:

Saturday, November 24, 2007

its day that again

is that day again when u c him n u just fall back into love well here's my story! well i saw this guy back in 2005 n i fell in love with him n no don ask what happen well lets put it this way things just don work out the way u want it n love is not like in story books where u kiss a frog n turns into a hot prince well i wished it was cuz by now i wud be by a lake ryte now catchin every frog i can lol anyways xmas is around the corner well to me it is already put of my xmas tree now just waitin 4 santa to deliver the presents!!! anyways back to this guy i was talkin about okay fine i tired my best to 4 get him but till now no! i guess he is the love of my life n if only i knew how to tell him n if only if he listened well i guess fairy tales don exist stupid tales told by foolish mans...anyways well i wish u all the best in yr undertakings n i do hope faith does bring us together one day( i noe cheesy ryte)anyways ive gotta run to parade now to buy my winter clothings 4 japan!! till than diary! btw heres a glimpse of my christmas tree!~




No comments: