THE DIARY OF ALICIA

(:

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

justin vs enrique

ayo technology song keeps running through my head......anyways my day strated with more tuition than kinda watched john tucker on hbo his absolutely hot n mind u his mine!!:D anyways i was so noobish today my cousin had to help me out with the cbox(comment box) on the blog n thank u a thousand cousin!!! I LUV U DEATH N SHALL N WILL HANG OUT WITH NO PARENTS:D anyways im listening to my hubby now enrique iglesias-when im on top of u despite the horror of the tittle the song is emo okay cousin u better like himmmmm grrrrrr ahahahahahh!! anyways i just came back from where ever i went u noe the funny part is today ive been in the most faul mood n not to mention to be on the extend of extreme hyperness n i just realise that im missing him too sigh cud this really be infectuation or real love oh well either way im still thinkin of him anyways moving along my bros comin back in two weeks time i think n id be off to japan thx bro 4 'clashing n not wantin 2 meet me i hate u byson!':P ahahahhahaha u noe i luv u ryte:D anyways i luv both justin n enrique there is a NO NO i cud choose one if i were to date them in the future not to mention my harry too don worry guyss ive got a solution

mr mondays:justin randall timberlake
mr tuesdays:enrique iglesias

mr wednesday:jesse Metcalfe
mr thursdays:channing tatum
mr fridays:bow wow
mr on the weekends:prince harry!


anyways id show u the pics of my hubbys in sequence:D all i can think of is my hubby,christmas,bro n my xmas prezzies:D oh what joy n im gonna go study now toodles bloggy woggy! anyways heres what ive been starin 4 the past 2 hrs

mr mondays

mr tuesdays

mr wednesdays mr thursdays
mr fridays







my mr weekends



No comments: