THE DIARY OF ALICIA

(:

Monday, August 20, 2007

freefall

so okay i havent been blogging for awhile been very busy with exams n parties(: so how they both just mix well together exam+party=balance so yeah my daddy yesterday was lecturing me on how studies r important n the real world out there is not as easy as what u think...n all i had to say was yes YES N YESSSS! god hate it when parents lecture but i guess its 4 my own gud if it wasnt 4 my dad i wudnt think my brother wud be sum1 successful now trust me his only 25 n he made it already.....so back to my daily schedule pratically is the same thing except more studies now shes exams just around the corner n yeah i went 4 a party on sunday nite at sonia ayesha's lil sis party it was swell(luv u girl) so yeah bought her shoes hopefully u cud get in it sofia! so yeah today i havent beeen studying may be after i blog or sumthin so i was watchin coach carter n i cried god no matter how many times i watch that show tears tramble down n i have no idea y....its meaningful really i luv it really especially the fact that channing tatum is acting in it n the basketballers there r hot(: so yeah lesson to learn EDUCATION IS WAY BY FAR IMPORTANT(: so guess daddy was right again! SO yeah im kinda sexcited 4 today cuz im goin to watch gwen stefani i luv her except the part she wannabe asian so much god be proud to be a white 4 god sake......plsu u bloody whites out there look down on asians n yet im still head over hills 4 whites funny how my brian works anyways id update this thingi when im freee till than(:

No comments: