THE DIARY OF ALICIA

(:

Friday, August 10, 2007

having a bad day

today has been a rough day......as usual i had tuition in the morning....ate my breakfast b4 that yesterday i heard taht my fren got raped by her bestfriends brother....than i just found out a cpl of minutes ago taht my fren past away due to cancer...plus its just the other weekend we visited him i just cant imagine that one minute yr there n the next minute yr not:( well kenneth i noe yr up in heaven watchin down on us n i just wanna let u noe that i luv u:)

Its never easy losing someone...its never easy to heal the wound Its never easy till u realize its time to really let got n sincerely pray for her to R.I.P Look at your right shoulder, he's right there, watching over you kenneth's friends n loved ones



n yeah i hope that jess bbq party wud be awesome:(something to cheer me up....id blog again 2 nite

No comments: