THE DIARY OF ALICIA

(:

Thursday, August 9, 2007

sleeping in....

okay heres the chase......today our class was suppose 2 go to istana budaya....n knowing me i rather choose sleep over that stupid place...ive been there like gezillion times to watch cats n fame(awesome musical).. plus i had tuition at 2:30 n the time astimated back at skul was 3.00....so it was a nono 4 me to go...cuz ive been ditching tuition n plus if i ditch another day he might drop me(been through done that kinda thing) so okay la i was in my dream land....god i was dreamin that i was in mexico visiting n theres this hot dude juan was talkin to me...n sudenly gaaaaah i hear my hp message...guess who is it from?wong yih shan...yes that bloody gurl(ahaha no worries i still luv u shan) messaged me n heres the content

yih shan:alicia!!! mallorys flirting with zul n take picture summore

with that kinda news i jumped outta bed cuz okay la i did not cuz mallorys typical behaviour...b4 that imma introduce u to mallory's life....

name:mallory weird li mei loone
dob:6th january
status:married but fools around with 7 other guys
the name of guys:kit yew,zul,jon,aaron,ismail,syarizal,n sum jewish guy(u wudnt wannna noe)

okay so i was like damn so i took my phone...called mal immediately n i asked her to stop berlaku curanging with zul....c our classmates came out with a teaory if mallory were to marry a malay her name wud be siti mallory shahidah zulness! so as i was talkin to mallory than i heard sue mae retardly shouting alicia alicia! from the background nonstop!so i told them to have a great time ..n i went to the washroom doing what a human needs to do...than i went downstairs n cooked toast..yes ppl not toast the toast but cooked it instead..okay fine i cudnt find my toaster so i just waited till it got heated n spread kaya on it n it was awesome k i had to do a set 4 my sista cuz shes sick....so gotta play the mummy role(: yeah gave her a banana with it carried her up n feed her(awwwww i noe!) so bla bla studied chemistry 4 a bit n fell asleep than at 2:30 had tuition physics(great joy weee) weee i luv u mr chan 4 not givin me hmwrk...u the teacher!+his hot no joke ahahahahah anyways ill update my bloogy 2 morrow till than.....

2 comments:

Jia Sheen said...

hahahahahahaa. i hope this is the crrect blog

senorita ally said...

yes its the right one(: