THE DIARY OF ALICIA

(:

Monday, August 13, 2007

one to one with sis(:

okay today i din go to skul(as usual) so i woke up at around 1130am....where my sis told me that she wanted to go to midvalley....so she asked my uncle to send us there where he shopped with us(: it was a blast...we ate kenny rogers n than went shoppin....we were shoppin in metrojaya 4 shoes yes ppl those bloody expensive shoes(: at least i got it so im not complaining....as we were there i cudnt find my size its either the shoes that i like always turn out to be a size smaller n if i had the correct size the shoes were utterly ugly! tell me about it....so bla bla looked around till i got my clarks shoes! I NOE AWESOME INNIT! it was black n had a pretty ribbon on it(: where my sis was such a pig in the poke where she din like her first shoes n bought another! than we walked around were we bought earings....as u can c my sister doesnt noe the term of giving her sista the choice to buy more so we both took 6 pairs! lol! each! n she stole my lovely red earings!.....

than we went to amcorp mall n shopped there more n give my phone 4 a repair at the sony erricson shop(: bla bla saw lotsa whites than i came home where i did more of add maths n cried while doing it...n was watchin enriques video over n over till i got so attach to him even more than ever! i heart u enrique! n after that i was reading a lil of bio where it got to boring now im reading my idoms n still are(: so i guess id blog 2 morrow when im back to skul n digging out all those dirty lil secrets from everybody(:

No comments: