THE DIARY OF ALICIA

(:

Thursday, September 6, 2007

EXAM STRESSED

hey hey its been long since ive logged in so yeah today i ditched skul to study(: so muc h 4 the maste plan when i woke up at 12 pm its like being in skuls only on fridays so no point on skippin skul....did chemistry bio n all those stufff....mummy just reconfirmed on goin to turkey! yeah baby! 3weeks there takes me off the books(whats the point when trials is like what next week!)so lil time so much to study....my tuition teacher is pretty much nice to help me with my studies I LUV U MR CHAN! n yeah today nick said he asked me whther i went to skul hello nick u cant remeber me u n her doin a treesome ahahahahahahah(be dumb n believe me) so yeah nick a message to u! we'll have our fivesome after finals...me u mal aaron n (her) cheerrs suckers!

No comments: