THE DIARY OF ALICIA

(:

Thursday, September 27, 2007

im back peeeps

so yeah the last post i posted was way way ages ago as we know finals r over i can get back to my soft comfy white pillow sheets dreaming about......okay to day we sat 4 i think approximately three papers which i mostly crapped praise the lord it was objective we don have much of this no more:( so yeah back to my awesome life ive the bestest fren ever n we might be catchin her hubby play hockey this friday arggghghgh! its tommorrow +prays to c white guys there+ okay as u noe my obsessions r white guys well actually mallory(the bestie ive stated her earlier just now) we made our pinky promise to only give out kisses to whites:P so yeah pretty much story of our life its been like 1 yr since we took pmr n god time flies:( i dun wanna get old n i dun want white hair wait a minute i already have some:( oh well they say the wiser the better innit:( so yeah today as i walkin with farah to the bazaar i saw tons of peeps some short,black,thin,green,purple eeeeeeeeeeeh what u guys talkin about eh im not discriminatin im talkin about the nyonya kuihs n plus we ate infron of ppl n shes a malay lol n i was mistaken as a malay again at the bazzaaaar:( gaaaah im gonna wear a big bling with a big cross thats the way:P so yeah as today exam was over innit i was thinkin on what to become when i grow older.....a piece of advice from my handsome bro said don be a lawyer-to much mugging,no doctor-ing(id have grandkids b4 i graduate),no engineering cuz we don want to many engineers in the house not a bussiness woman too imagine me n bussiness! lol!its like me n sport shoes lol! anyways so i replied my bro u wan me to be a rubbish lady than innit than he said 'can can my house wud be so clean' not the sarcasm that runs through the anthony veins lol! anthonys n their sarcasm lol so i was also thinkin to brush up my subjects but come on ive just finished my exams give me a break so yeah back to my bestie she has two kids name matthew n ashley n yeah shes still pregnant with one more kiddo god mallory is baby makin machine! mal ill be yr gynae ewwww nooo it wud give me night mares its 4 u n yr hubby not me especially that im gonna c u 4 the rest of my lifes n i dun wanna (u noe what) plus im flyin off to turkey soon:( sigh hate traveeling but well its the first 4 me in the middle east(:

No comments: