THE DIARY OF ALICIA

(:

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

xray gamma!

okay my day was early cuz i had to take xray with daddy cudnt din have stupid parkin space so i had to go in imagine me n xray! so i waited like 1 hr than they called me aica! i was like its alicia! than my dad sat down n parked the car n i went to this room to change n i din even noe how to tie the cloth n the doctor said u ready i was like yr head la i ment not really but i simply tied n made a permanent knot on it lol n i had to breathe in n hold my breathe while the doctor snaps the pic n did u noe xray takes 4 minutes of yr life imaginge how many minutes ive died due to my backbone xray earlier this year n now this 8 minutes gone so i told my dad about this actual fact than he said nonsense than he said look that means if u were to die at 4.08pm u wud die at 4pm than i told him but with that extra 8 minutes lotsa things i can do at my dead bed!so anyways my xray came out clean yeah baby! tahts the way n i don smoke so thats pretty much a plus side 4 me than went to the chinese shop bought kai fan for sis n pan mee 4 me yum i cud just eat pan mee every freakin day of my life! anyways than headed home slept till 230 teacher came at 3 n did form 5:) whoooopper goodbye 2007 hello hell year!:P than went swimming with mummy thats pretty much how my day ended n am on msn now to lazy to continue!

No comments: