THE DIARY OF ALICIA

(:

Saturday, December 8, 2007

wish a upon a star:) by aly and mallory

today i woke up ran to the mailbox n yes my foster family letter came in today! weeeeee went shoppin n came back exhaustedly now on the phone with mallory was fantasizing our future......me me first! my version of my happy ending is marrying a*******(id let u noe in the future)& prince harry one for weekdays n one for weekends...b4 that i want him to to take me sumwhere quite n propose with a butterfly in his hands n a ring n id be at my silent moment saying yes YES SUMBODY PINCH ME. my wedding is to be in a cave.......with the best wedding decorators in the world n making it with lavender pink with butterflies flying everywhere in the cave with room filled with europeans +n sum of my asian frens(limited seats) n mal as my bride's maid n her sistas anyways after that im gonna move into his palace with 365 rooms one 4 each day for the rest of the year,365 luxurious cars one for each day of the rest of the year with all kinda colours from light to really gothic colours i love u harry!! anyways than go on our honeymoon which practically covers the whole globe...mallory wud than get married to a ferrari driver but he wudnt expose his identity n take her to romantic places 4 her honeymoon n have ferarri n travel the world with her famous hubby mal make sure not roseburgh k his mine!sorry harry!and multiply n be best frens 4 eva!:)-the end-

No comments: