THE DIARY OF ALICIA

(:

Sunday, December 2, 2007

different perspektive

my day today was swell i went to amcorp mall followed mummy to her body massage thingi n where mummy gave me cash to walk rounds n rounds BY MYSELF! so yeah i walked practically everywhere in amcorp n i practically memorise every lot number n where the shops wud be n hows its design that boring!! n practically i havent step in2 that mall like so long ago that i wanted to watch a movie after my boring walk i went 2 the cinema n it was close so i taught i was to early so i went to the I COUNTER n ask them for assistants n say'' sorry but what time wud the cinema wud be open and the lady said:cinema?what cinema?n_n it has been close since 4 months ago ahahahahahhahaha i was like shyte where to put my muka so i just smiled n say ouh okay my bad:P than i kept walkin till i was to bored n hanged out in mummys massage place where the desk girl was a shim!(guy+gurl=girl) so this shim was very very friendly n at first i taught may be she looked manly but when she started talkin to me i was like ouh ahaha okay! but hey shims nice okay! n i was tryin to find 4 her adams apple n it was appearantly not there i think he got it removed wonders how science brings miracle n drastic changes towards to human population than 2 hrs later my mum came out n we shoped at some place called the british home where they sold lotsa cute stuff n we bought tons!! than i walk walk again n i found anoter shim she was friendly n kinda teased me with those tons of paper bags that i was carrying okay its either i attract shims alot or the world is gettin weirder day by day anyways came back around 5 than went swimming n where my mum saw her old time fren called sally n she had a new born imagine:s the baby was okay so i was complainin in the car about how my mum takes time to reunite with her old mates n she told me alicia u can either park yr car far n complain bout the distance or u can either thank god 4 lettin u have legs to walk,i mean shheeeeshh how dramatic can she get but yeah i do agree she's right taking it in a different prespektive n continously thanking god:D n did i mention taht now my singer teacher is a guy-philipino great joyyyy n his friendly toooo:D till than muchachos!

No comments: