THE DIARY OF ALICIA

(:

Friday, February 29, 2008

i'll be yr spain and u'll be my spaniate

hey hey my day so far has gone by really slow:( but the britgher side is my exams were over yesterday and guess what?no more studying 4 now that is but geee the hardest part of an exam week is taking back the results probably ill get screwed later , but ive still got my goals while this weekend

a)watch jumper( hayden christensen !)
b)get another piercing
c)chill out with mummy
d)may be a tatttoo
e)go starhill


anyways ive got only 3 days of rest lets see what i can accomplish in such notice:D anyways carry on this year has really been hectic 4 me from studies,work,studies, and tons more i feel like flying to bali just 4 a weekend holiday gonna pursuay mummy on that wan cuz shes always so edgy to bring due to ....! so far my lifes been great and wishes to get out of highskul asquick as possible and trust methat wud be my luxury more than having big diamonds,all themoney in the world or even harry! EH WAIT HARRY IS AN UNEXCEPTIONAL he'll always be my baby! cheers:D anyways i really dont noe what to blog about rather than my same routine everyday that is waking up,skul,hmwrk,and the cycle is started back except 4 weekends its a lil better that is SLEEP:D! and curently the song thats playin in my head HAPPY BIRTHDAY BY CLICKFIVE:D

No comments: