THE DIARY OF ALICIA

(:

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

happy birthday faye

okay i havent been blogging in ages but ey u cant balme me 4 having clammy hands and not wanting to post or better still not finding the time i mean like i dun even have time 4 myself...anyways today faye turned 17 bitch happy birthday again!:D fetch me back home again k u my biatch:D hehe anyways its been studying all the way 4 this week till my second term break which is possible in march so yeah wheeeeyaaaaplus not to mention that i ahve the coolest bestie in town(yih ming) the funny part is shes my daughter and im kimora so i call her aoki ming:D cool name huh she just makes me laugh and its like we bonded since we met and ming just to let u noe im yr leaning shoulder,yr tissue,yr tears and yr bestie and i shall cherish u till death do us part(chessy) but heck yeah its life:) the most saddest part is we wud be apart after our spm :( to future medicine ming:D cheers! anyways blogged enuff still aint satisfied u noe what call me and ill tell u my daily life:Dwait don! study call me end of the year at 00447765947584(house in england:)) haha suckers!:D

1 comment:

Jon_in_America said...

comment and be happy:D
love jono:D