THE DIARY OF ALICIA

(:

Saturday, February 21, 2009

colour my life


ive decided to blog once again i must have gotten up from the wrong side of the bed...anyways my life since pretty awesome!at the pinacle of it i might be going to the united states of america:( this june breaky and i love everything and every1 around me as far as im concern im going for jason mraz concert which would be held on the 4th of march! and im in deep thoughts in actually donating my eyes in the future so yeah:D cheers to that and the current song thats on my list is katy perry thinking of u okay cousin yes i kinda mocked it before it was launched but i saw the video clip and its a total different and meaningful one i heart u:D and oh yeah did i mention we had this family reunion last nite well more of a 40th day prayer for my late grandma! most of the cousins didnt come so it was down to me,francesca,greg,mel,and nicholas and baby vincent(the youngest)the last time i checked i hope the oven has been close for the rest of my aunties and including my mum lol anyways im off to bed so im gonna scoop out now laterzzzz!


No comments: