THE DIARY OF ALICIA

(:

Thursday, May 22, 2008

fun,drama,chaos

three words that comes to my mind after 3 weeks of exam! i mean 2 hrs each at least:s thats like ughhhhh makes u go nuts but i wanna thank god 4 goin through the exam without any headaches! now i can finally rest in my comfy pillows not waking up at 3 am and studying and crying it feels as thou o levels is over! YES AMERICAN IDOL TODAY! go baby cook!~ i hope u win so that we wud start our fairytale together haha!me u some cooking pans its all good cook! like roy always say JE'TAIME MY DARLING! aha thx roy 4 at least teaching me few flemish words now that yr back in belgium hope u have a wonderful time and i hate u again 4 always leaving me here


u wait when i come there theres not a day ill let u live in peace i tell u! ill bother u ever single day like bringin me to antwerp and all haha! im kidding anyways fyi:i feel stupid really stupid,just cant wait 4 results to noe where i stand so that i can work harder! ugh! but 4 now fun is my middle name damn tired d wanna snooze than ive got to go tuition yes mrs wong!im coming already! geeee

No comments: